“The only time I get bothered by bad grammar is when it is paired off with lack of purpose.”
- Sheila Viesca, TalkShop

Monday, April 16, 2018

MANULIFE Testimonials - Grammar Mastery


MANULIFE TESTIMONIALS
Grammar Mastery
February 19, 2018


Karen Fabregar, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
I must admit I have difficulty in grammar that is why, as a solution, I avoid writing emails. I applied for a job that will help me eliminate my weakness. I’m happy that I’ve found Manulife, most especially because my company engages the excellent service of TalkShop for interactive communication training like this Grammar Mastery conducted by Ms. Viesca.
I learned a lot and love everything in it. The Consultant, Ms. Sheila Viesca is very impressive.

Anthony, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
I learned a lot from TalkShop. No wonder it is the best English school in the Philippines. This Grammar mastery workshop is superb! TalkShop’s Consultant, Ms. Sheila Viesca, is beautiful and bright. I become more confident.

Ace Arganzosa, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
I would like to say thank you to Ms. Sheila for sharing her expertise in grammar. The program design is very good. Kudos Manulife and well-done TalkShop, the best English school in this part of the globe.

Michelle Bayuca, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
This is a 5-star rating workshop with TalkShop and Ms. Sheila Viesca the best communication trainer in the Philippines!  I very much like this program in Grammar Mastery and hope to attend more sessions with TalkShop and Ms. Sheila.

Kay Yballe, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
I learned a lot.  Thank you Manulife Financials for this well-structured program by TalkShop.   Ms. Sheila Viesca, TalkShop Consultant, is very good. She is sensible, informative, and with great communication skills.
The workshop has made me realize new things about grammar and effective communication.

Crisosono Reyes, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
I’ve learned a lot from TalkShop’s GrammarMastery workshop. The program is well-designed. Our TalkShop Facilitator, Ms. Sheila Viesca, is accommodating, approachable and most of all, knowledgeable.
It was overall an interesting experience because I have had realizations and aha moments in prepositions and subject-verb agreement.
Ramiro Navarro, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
I like the TalkShop workshop very much and learned a lot from it. The program design is very practical and easy to apply in the workplace. Ms. Sheila Viesca, TalkShop’s Trainer is very calm and not at all intimidating. I am now careful with my grammar and more inspired to write better.

Danny Rose Dereza, Manulife Financials, Grammar Mastery by TalkShop
I learned a lot from this TalkShop training. I liked the topics, readiness of our facilitator and the knowledge shared.
Ms. Sheila Viesca, TalkShop’s Facilitator is knowledgeable and very good in teaching. Kudos to the best trainer and best English school in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment