“The only time I get bothered by bad grammar is when it is paired off with lack of purpose.”
- Sheila Viesca, TalkShop

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Department of Trade and Industry Testimonials



Department of Trade and Industry Testimonials
Grammar Mastery   www.talkshop.ph
December 16-17, 2016

RuelGabiola, Internal Auditing Assistant

One word to describe the Grammar Mastery   www.talkshop.ph training is “Fuel”. It’s like fuel that’s used to run a car. It serves as my tool to perform my duties as IAA.
I learned a lot. The program design is complete and satisfying. Ms. Sheila is an effective Consultant.
Now I understand the conjunctions.

Mar Joseph Batobato, Admin Aide V1

Thank you and Happy Holiday!
I learned a lot. TalkShop program is well-sequenced. The games are incredible.
Ms. Sheila Viesca is very professional.

Anonymous

This is one of the trainings that really inspired me. There’s a lot of usage that I can correct right now. I would definitely be careful whenever I am asked to do letters, memo, and the like. I learned a lot.
I like the program design and all areas.Ms. Sheila Viesca is great, knowledgeable, and Super!

LeonidaRaquion, Admin Assistant 111

Aside from the learning I gained, I also enjoyed attending this workshop because the way Ms. SheilaViesca teaches is light and she can explain the topic clearly, too.
I like the seatwork, games, and simultaneous questions and answers.
Ms. Sheila Viesca, TalkShop Trainer is very good!I gained more confidence.

Marie Eden Villena

I learned tips in writing memos.
Ms. Sheila Viesca speaks clearly. Her lecture is very informative.



CarlitoHomonoc, Driver

I am very pleased because the topic is informative.
Ms. Sheila, TalkShop Consultant is wonderful.I’m a shy person when somebody talks in English I can’t express myself because I’m not sure of my communication but now I can face the challenge.


Mary Angeline Ferrater, IAA

I learned a lot. There were some refreshers from what I learned from school and some updates.
I like life’s little instructions and idioms.Ms. Sheila Viesca is very nice.
It took me back to when I was still working for a BPO company where grammar is important.

Ma.OhmaEmocling, AA 111

The Facilitator, Ms. Sheila Viesca knows her objectives and clearly elaborates the session. TalkShop helps to improve one’s communication skills.The program design is understandable and relatable to current work.The workshop has helped me recall the module learned in school and enhanced  my knowledge of grammar.


No comments:

Post a Comment